Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Bitcore coin can now be bought for about $9.12 or 0.00112256 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Bitcore has a total market cap of $112.43 million and $1.59 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 9.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,186.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $598.92 or 0.07371370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $938.50 or 0.11550900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.66 or 0.02605110 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00205202 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.00834096 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $248.89 or 0.03063340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.