BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 29.2% lower against the US dollar. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market cap of $42.57 million and $4.18 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be bought for $0.61 or 0.00007033 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Cryptopia and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.