Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Blocktix token can now be bought for $0.53 or 0.00006097 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bittrex. Blocktix has a total market capitalization of $21.28 million and $5.00 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blocktix has traded down 4.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.