Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Bodhi has a market cap of $13.47 million and $1.44 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bodhi token can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003861 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, Allcoin, Gate.io and BigONE. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded down 18.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.35 or 0.00887218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00109848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00194958 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Allcoin, BigONE, Gate.io and Lbank. It is not possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.