Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last seven days, Bowhead has traded down 59.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bowhead token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002319 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Bowhead has a total market cap of $1.67 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,359.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $621.42 or 0.07504510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $962.43 or 0.11622700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.27 or 0.01971670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $216.56 or 0.02615220 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00212117 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00113390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.92 or 0.00856496 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.72 or 0.03112310 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Bowhead Token Trading
Bowhead can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bowhead must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.