Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded down 17% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Breakout coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002489 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a total market cap of $3.85 million and $16,858.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Breakout has traded down 34.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00038539 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $80.32 or 0.00964885 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00027159 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006035 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00022887 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.