Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 14.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for $215.08 or 0.02656270 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 40.2% against the dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $138.77 million and $719,772.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. It is not possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.