Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $537.07 million and approximately $4.51 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $235.00 or 0.02707510 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00024788 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011750 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019538 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008205 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000951 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.