Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Bytom token can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00004113 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, CoolCoin, OKEx and EtherDelta. Bytom has a market capitalization of $329.80 million and approximately $16.13 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bytom has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006955 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016558 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 38.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00027075 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, EXX, CoolCoin, OEX, Cryptopia, OKEx, Bibox, Kucoin, Huobi, EtherDelta, BigONE and Allcoin. It is not possible to purchase Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.