Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Bytom has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One Bytom token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, CoolCoin and OEX. Bytom has a total market cap of $348.19 million and $14.22 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007405 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016867 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 60.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029642 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Bytom Token Trading
Bytom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, EtherDelta, Allcoin, BigONE, CoolCoin, Gate.io, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bibox, OKEx, Cryptopia, OEX and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.