C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One C20 token can currently be purchased for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. Over the last week, C20 has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.