Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002466 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Upbit and Mr. Exchange. Cardano has a market cap of $5.32 billion and $133.77 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cardano has traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00197943 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00143366 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003706 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00180339 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021062 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00032360 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004024 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinnest, Bittrex, Mr. Exchange, Upbit and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.