Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Centra has traded down 19.9% against the US dollar. One Centra token can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00005122 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC and Gate.io. Centra has a market capitalization of $30.19 million and $6.72 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Centra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.