ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. ChainLink has a total market cap of $157.82 million and $5.58 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChainLink token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.45 or 0.00005488 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, IDEX, Token Store and Gate.io. During the last seven days, ChainLink has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta, COSS, Mercatox, Token Store, IDEX and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.