ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. ChainLink has a total market capitalization of $177.34 million and $5.60 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ChainLink has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One ChainLink token can now be purchased for approximately $0.51 or 0.00005827 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, COSS and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Token Store, Binance, Mercatox, COSS, Gate.io, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.