Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Civic token can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003376 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, ChaoEX, Upbit and OKEx. Civic has a market cap of $94.07 million and $7.04 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Civic has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Livecoin, BigONE, IDEX, AEX, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Upbit, Liqui, COSS, HitBTC, Poloniex and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.