Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Civic token can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00003323 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Livecoin, Mercatox and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Civic has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a market capitalization of $98.67 million and $6.40 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, IDEX, EtherDelta, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Liqui, Bittrex, Radar Relay, COSS, Gate.io, BigONE, OKEx, HitBTC, Upbit, AEX and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.