ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 10% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. ClearPoll has a market capitalization of $6.09 million and approximately $55,894.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded 16.3% lower against the US dollar. One ClearPoll token can now be purchased for approximately $0.87 or 0.00010316 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.