CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One CoinDash token can now be bought for about $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, EtherDelta, Binance and Gate.io. CoinDash has a market capitalization of $33.31 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CoinDash has traded down 39.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BigONE, Gatecoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.