CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 19.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for $0.0582 or 0.00000706 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. CoinFi has a total market cap of $9.92 million and $53,954.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CoinFi has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008658 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.70 or 0.00870275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013894 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012093 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00110778 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00190451 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.