ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One ColossusCoinXT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 22.8% against the US dollar. ColossusCoinXT has a market cap of $21.67 million and approximately $32,254.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.65 or 0.05350560 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004345 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017064 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014320 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018104 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012961 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
ColossusCoinXT Coin Trading
ColossusCoinXT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ColossusCoinXT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ColossusCoinXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ColossusCoinXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.