COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. COSS has a market capitalization of $22.27 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, COSS has traded down 23.9% against the U.S. dollar. One COSS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00003923 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, COSS and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.