Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Covesting has a market cap of $14.64 million and $50,650.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Covesting has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar. One Covesting token can currently be bought for $0.84 or 0.00010115 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.02 or 0.00870585 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013675 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00109258 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00192253 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.