Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Credo has a market capitalization of $11.59 million and $0.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0211 or 0.00000231 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Credo has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.