CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One CrowdCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.97 or 0.00011556 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. In the last week, CrowdCoin has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. CrowdCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $25,866.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003264 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00143388 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006456 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrowdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.