Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, Crown has traded 19.7% lower against the US dollar. One Crown coin can now be bought for $1.80 or 0.00020676 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, BarterDEX, CoinExchange and Bittrex. Crown has a total market capitalization of $31.65 million and approximately $31,872.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,767.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,008.70 or 0.11602600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028888 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00181709 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $147.09 or 0.01687990 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021411 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002522 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010986 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex, BarterDEX, YoBit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.