Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Dash has a market capitalization of $3.45 billion and $92.12 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for about $433.92 or 0.05223790 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq, Poloniex, Qryptos and BTC Trade UA. During the last week, Dash has traded 16.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CPChain (CPC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016501 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013516 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 96.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000852 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, CEX.IO, Tux Exchange, Koineks, Kucoin, Braziliex, Binance, Coinsquare, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Tidex, BTC Trade UA, CoinExchange, Kraken, Exmo, Bittrex, C-CEX, Cryptox, OKEx, Coingi, Cryptopia, LocalTrade, Livecoin, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, AEX, YoBit, Bit-Z, CryptoBridge, Bitsane, Coinrail, WEX, Bisq, Exrates, Bittylicious, Trade Satoshi, Cryptomate, Poloniex, Altcoin Trader, Quoine, BitFlip, Liqui, Bithumb, Mercatox, Coinroom, Gate.io, xBTCe, OpenLedger DEX, Bleutrade, COSS, BitBay, SouthXchange, BX Thailand, Qryptos, Bitcoin Indonesia and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.