Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, Dash has traded 14.7% lower against the dollar. Dash has a total market cap of $3.79 billion and $84.90 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $476.60 or 0.05440070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, OKEx and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016934 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018992 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00013375 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Bittrex, BitFlip, Coingi, Exmo, Altcoin Trader, COSS, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Upbit, Braziliex, Qryptos, Bitcoin Indonesia, Huobi, LocalTrade, BTC Trade UA, OKEx, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, AEX, BitBay, Bleutrade, Kraken, Tux Exchange, Tidex, C-CEX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Abucoins, Coinrail, Cryptox, Bisq, BX Thailand, Kucoin, CoinExchange, YoBit, Bithumb, CoinEx, CryptoBridge, Bitsane, Coinsquare, Binance, Bitfinex, WEX, Livecoin, Liqui, Bit-Z, Quoine, Cryptopia, CEX.IO, Gate.io, Exrates, Coinroom, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, OpenLedger DEX and xBTCe. It is not presently possible to buy Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.