Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Databits token can currently be purchased for about $0.56 or 0.00006391 BTC on exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. Databits has a total market cap of $12.66 million and approximately $20,179.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Databits has traded 36.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.