DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. DecentBet has a market cap of $11.26 million and $34,316.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can currently be purchased for $0.0949 or 0.00001090 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. In the last week, DecentBet has traded 24.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.