Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, Dent has traded 29.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a market cap of $138.41 million and approximately $710,998.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0130 or 0.00000149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Qryptos, EtherDelta, Coinrail, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.