Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Diamond has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $23.51 million and approximately $30,732.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $8.74 or 0.00100184 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.50 or 0.05361890 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00059379 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.53 or 0.00661290 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019158 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00067391 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00049387 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00038989 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00289353 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.