DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $78.12 million and approximately $4.36 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded 23.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.18 or 0.02704760 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025280 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011750 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019495 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008203 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000951 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.