DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for $305.49 or 0.03525830 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, IDEX and Binance. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $610.98 million and $8.70 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00145494 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00031091 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Binance, Liqui, OKEx, IDEX and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.