DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded down 19.5% against the US dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for about $330.82 or 0.04071670 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, BigONE and Huobi. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $661.64 million and approximately $20.76 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142272 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, BigONE, EtherDelta, OKEx, Bittrex, Liqui, IDEX, HitBTC and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.