Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitcoin Indonesia, alcurEX, Exrates and Koineks. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 15.2% against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $398.83 million and approximately $6.86 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029202 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001028 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Tripe Dice Exchange, BCEX, Bits Blockchain, Bleutrade, Exmo, Mercatox, Tidex, Coinsquare, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX, BtcTrade.im, Bit-Z, SouthXchange, BitFlip, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Koineks, AEX, CoinEgg, NIX-E, Bittrex, Gate.io, Exrates, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, DC-Ex, YoBit, Coinhouse, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Coingi, alcurEX, Kraken, Cryptomate, BitGrail, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, Stocks.Exchange and BTC Trade UA. It is not currently possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.