DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. DubaiCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.76 million and approximately $50,810.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for $3.93 or 0.00045160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00149372 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198360 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00061635 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00123951 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.38 or 0.00280001 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003165 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.