Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $88.11 million and approximately $45,266.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be purchased for about $0.0741 or 0.00000906 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.