Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 19.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be bought for approximately $0.0827 or 0.00000951 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $98.38 million and $70,869.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.