EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. EarthCoin has a market cap of $12.49 million and $15,035.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. Over the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded down 21.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.29 or 0.01961580 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004144 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.