Ecobit (CURRENCY:ECOB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Ecobit has a total market capitalization of $8.66 million and approximately $66.00 worth of Ecobit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ecobit has traded down 16.5% against the dollar. One Ecobit token can now be purchased for $0.0195 or 0.00000234 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.91 or 0.00881642 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013808 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011923 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00048061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00109880 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00196784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ecobit Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EcoBit is a NEM-based token. The fund gathered during the ICO are to be used to participate in green-related projects. The returns from the projects are reinvested in developing more green projects, which benefit the communities and token holders, plus provides an income stream to token holders. “
Ecobit Token Trading
Ecobit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Ecobit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ecobit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ecobit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ecobit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ecobit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.