Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Elastic has traded 27.1% lower against the US dollar. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $19.24 million and approximately $84,001.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002462 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026689 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014499 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.