Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Electroneum has a total market cap of $297.40 million and $3.38 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Electroneum has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0463 or 0.00000531 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027228 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014486 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008016 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.