Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for $0.0431 or 0.00000520 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $276.90 million and approximately $2.72 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded down 24.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00025097 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002474 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013788 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007870 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.