Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. Elixir has a market capitalization of $7.24 million and $43,145.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00002734 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.