Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Emercoin has a total market cap of $140.98 million and approximately $629,935.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.40 or 0.00039229 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Tux Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.76 or 0.00955234 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010903 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028513 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006449 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 28.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018910 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, xBTCe, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.