Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Enigma token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002496 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Mercatox, Bittrex and Tidex. During the last week, Enigma has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $145,304.00 and $1.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Mercatox, Binance, Bittrex, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.