EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $1.80 million and $1,282.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EquiTrader coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, EquiTrader has traded 12.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $163.27 or 0.01971670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004117 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006743 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016576 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 40.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003975 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026420 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.