ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded down 28.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One ERC20 token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 69.1% against the US dollar. ERC20 has a total market capitalization of $409,992.00 and $2,720.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.