Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 28.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Ethereum Gold has a total market cap of $398,846.00 and $880.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0332 or 0.00000400 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, Quoine, Gemini and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded 37% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Independent Reserve, Liqui, GDAX, RightBTC, CoinEgg, Bitstamp, BigONE, Lbank, Coinrail, Gate.io, CEX.IO, Coinsquare, DSX, Koinex, OEX, Bittrex, EXX, CoinExchange, Bitso, Ethfinex, Mercatox, The Rock Trading, Coinbene, HitBTC, Coinone, Binance, YoBit, Bitfinex, OKEx, COSS, Korbit, BTC Markets, Quoine, CoolCoin, Cryptopia, Bitcoin Indonesia, Kraken, Gemini, GOPAX, Bithumb, Tidex, Gatehub, CoinFalcon, QuadrigaCX, BitBay, TOPBTC, WEX, Kucoin, Livecoin, BX Thailand, Bitsane, Bibox, xBTCe, Exmo, ZB.COM, Coinnest, bitFlyer, Bancor Network, OkCoin Intl., BtcTrade.im, Gatecoin, Allcoin, BitGrail, Bit-Z, Zaif, BTCTurk, Qryptos, Bleutrade, AEX, Mr. Exchange, Huobi, ChaoEX and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.